We Service The Following Vehicles:
Let M&M Mobile Airconditioning services evaluate your air-con system to identify the cause of the failure, and to determine the repairs needed.
Once your system is running again, we recommend you have your vehicle's air conditioning serviced every 2 years after that.
This includes replacing the refrigerant, receiver-drier and the cab filter so as to remove any bugs and or debris, and this will encourage the heat to be removed from your system.
Servicing your air-con system will make it last longer, operate more efficiently and reliably.
It's important to maintain your vehicle air-conditioning just as you would any other mechanical system in your vehicle.
These are great long-term benefits that will save you money on costly repairs.
- If your vehicle airconditioning and heating system isn't working properly
- If your airconditioning is noisy
- If your airconditioning or car interior is smelly
- If your airconditioning won't demist your windscreen
- If your airconditioning has an electrical fault that affects it's operation or performance or your heater isn't working
- If your engine is losing water
- If you want to purchase a new vehicle I can provide an air-con system test.